Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekly Wednesday Poetry Prompt

So, as the post title suggests, I think I'm going to do my own poetry challenge....for.... say, the rest of the year. But none of that daily business; that's killer. That's hard-core. In short, I am too lazy and too untried. *grin*

Instead, I'll put up a prompt every Wednesday as a note to myself and any other lovelies who'd like to join (yes, I'm looking at you!). Then, perhaps over the weekend--I'm leaning towards Sunday--I'll post my poem that matches the prompt. Anyone else who would like to do this with me, well, I can post yours as well, with a link back to your own page. Plus, I can add you to a specific blog roll at the right. It's a win-win!

The concept is a bit rough, but I think you follow my drift. Everybody get ready!

Next on the to-do list: Figure out a better name for it than "Weekly Wednesday Poetry Prompt." LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment