Wednesday, April 27, 2011

NAPO's Belated

NAPOWRIMO Days 24, 25 and 26 Belated,
and Day 27

Well, I got behind and have finally caught up, although a small part of me feels like I'm cheating since I used this opportunity to do a series of haiku. I couldn't resist, they're just so fun to write. Anyway, here we are, my belated NAPOWRIMO poems...

Midwest Spring

Each field waves clover
far in every direction.
Hares grow fat this year.

      Tough man stands in door
      before spring thunderstorming.
      Tornado shuts door.

               Feet of snow fell thick
               this winter, as did spring rains.
               The levies will break.

                           Ninety-five degrees,
                           forty-five degrees; who knows.
                           The rose skulks; grows slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment