Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday? Is it Thursday?

"Did you say Thursday? Thursday, oh no it can't be Thursday, it's too gruesome!"

--"What's so gruesome about Thursdays?"

"Nothing generally, except I can never remember when they're coming up! And they're so particular about the schedules... Do me a favor, will you, and look for the other aligator shoe."

~~ Breakfast at Tiffany's

Okay, well I missed a couple of lines in there, but yeah. What a crazy week! I'm so behind in all the fun stuff, lol. Lot's of partially started and partially finished stuff pending...

3 comments:

  1. LOL. I loved Breakfast at Tiffany's - read it for the first time this year. It was wacky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I still haven't read it? I'm so terribly attached to the film that I'm afraid reading the book will kill it for me, or the other way around.

    The only thing of Capote's I've read is In Cold Blood...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a book? I honestly did not know that.

    ReplyDelete