Monday, November 19, 2012

Back in the saddle again!


Image courtesy of www.free-clipart.com
 Howdy!

It's been quite a long time since I've posted anything, I know, I know. I am going to remedy that soon! For now, a quick update will have to suffice and then I'll get on with my writing as usual.

So.

Spent the summer in Yellowstone. Can't say enough; literally cannot say enough about it. Won't even try to write it here. I'll content myself with the following command: GO! And right before you do, let me know, because I can now direct you to all sorts of secret and wonderful and dangerous places unlike anywhere you've been on earth, guaranteed.

After Yellowstone, there was a short round of family visiting, and then Taos, New Mexico! Just moved in this week; I've got a writing meeting I'm going to tomorrow--how neat is that? That's pretty neat!

(Youtube "Neature Walk" to follow that last bit. I'd include the video myself but alas, my Internet is far, far to slow here to try anything so complex, so you'll have to do it yourself. But it's funny.)

I am woefully behind in NANOWRIMO. This year I've picked up again with my main novel, in order to knock out another solid 50k. Right now I'll be lucky if I hit 30. I could blame family visiting and moving, but we all know there are no excuses. As Professor Moody would say, "CONSTANT VIGILANCE!"

Yes, I quote Harry Potter to myself in order to stay on task. What, you don't?

Anywhosers, that's all for now, since I'm....

*Back in the saddle again!*

No comments:

Post a Comment